5 REASONS TO CLEAN TANKS AND POLISH DIESEL FUEL
Save Money and Avoid Downtime by Keeping Fuel Clean
Fuel polishing is a cost effective way to keep your fleet, your equipment, and your emergency generators operating when you need them. Not sure if you need fuel polishing? Here are five reasons why doing so will improve your operation.
Five Reasons to Clean Diesel Fuel Tanks
- Eliminate Downtime: Damage to fuel injection systems are costly in time and dollars.
- Stop Emergency Service Calls: Clogged filters and water in fuel will ground your fleet until help arrives.
- Prevent Emergency Generator Shutdown: Gen-Sets sit idle for most of their life, water will accumulate and microbe contamination will grow at the tank bottom.
- Reduce Fuel Tank Corrosion: Acidic sludge accumulates in fuel tank bottoms from microbe clusters.
- Increase Engine Performance: Clean, dry fuel helps your engine run smoothly.
LEARN MORE: What Is Bad Fuel & What Can I Do About It?
DIESEL FUEL TANK CLEANING
Fueltec offers a clean fuel solution to remove water, sludge and sediment down to one micron from diesel fuel storage tanks.
Learn more about the benefits of polishing critical power diesel fuel by downloading our FREE guide above.
Have Questions? Just Ask
Call 828-212-1141 to learn how our fuel tank cleaning systems can eliminate down time and expensive emergency service calls.
Clean Diesel Fuel: Choosing a Fuel Tank Polishing System
Fueltec’s air-operated mobile fuel tank cleaning systems are intrinsically safe for ALL fuels including gasoline, diesel, ethanol blends, Avgas and jet fuel:
Fueltec’s electric fuel tank cleaning systems are designed for diesel tanks. They offer the same high quality filtration and water separation as the air operated systems.
Fueltec’s automated fuel polishing systems offer filtration and water separation 24-hours, 7 days a week for fuel storage tanks from 100 to 600,000 gallons.
LEARN MORE: How to Choose the Best Fuel Polishing System