CF4.0 SPO-PCB with Enclosure Automated Fuel Tank Cleaning System
The Model 4.0-SPO-PCB is a fuel polishing system that automatically removes water and debris to prevent bacterial growth and unexpected engine shut down.
- A stand alone system that can be used on diesel fuel storage tanks with capacities to 2,000 gallons
- 240 GPM fuel polishing system for one diesel fuel storage tank
- In operation, the system vacuums fluid from the storage tank bottom, removes water and contaminates then returns the clean dry fuel back to the tank
- This system maintains a condition exceeding the engine manufacturer’s recommended cleanliness levels of ISO particle
- “ON” 6 hours
- “OFF” 18 hours (to let the storage tank rest and allow bottom water to pool)
- High separator water alarm
- Change primary filter alarm
- Change secondary filter alarm
- Fluid leak alarm
- System operating alarm
- Underwriters Laboratory 508A Listed
- Modbus ready (dry contacts)
- Industrial bronze positive displacement gear pump rated at four gallons per minute, 100% duty cycle.
- Self priming pump lifts 16 feet and features a 115/230 Volt 60Hz 1PH Motor
Filtration & Fuel/Water Separation:
- First phase: 13 micron spin-on filter/water separator with drain and electronic water sensor to remove tiny water droplets of free and emulsified water from the fuel.
- Second phase: two (2) micron filter removes particulates from the fuel to specifications as recommend-ed by engine manufacturers.
- Powder coated aluminum enclosure
- W31” x D13” x H35”
- Housing heater
- Heated equipment enclosure
- Tank flange kit w/ telescopic pickup tube
- Mounting post