CF4.0-UL-PCB Fuel Cleaning System
CF4.0-UL-PCB Automated Fuel Tank Cleaning System
The Model 4.0-PCB is a fuel polishing system that automatically removes water and debris to prevent bacterial growth and unexpected engine shut down.
- A stand alone system that can be used on diesel fuel storage tanks with capacities to 10,000 gallons.
- In operation the system vacuums fluid from the storage tank bottom, removes water and contaminates then returns the clean dry fuel back to the tank.
- Maintains a condition exceeding the engine manufacturer’s recommended cleanliness levels of ISO particle code 18/16/13.
- Controller operated fuel polishing system on for 6 hrs, then at rest for 18 hrs.
- LEDS WILL SHOW:
- High separator water alarm
- Change primary filter alarm
- Change secondary filter alarm
- Fluid leak alarm
- System operating alarm
- Industrial bronze gear pump rated at four gallons per minute, 100% duty cycle.
- Self priming pump lifts 16 feet and features a 115/230 Volt 60Hz 1PH Motor
Stainless Fuel/Water Separator:
- First phase 3 micron spin-on filter
- Second phase Micro-Glass (jet fuel type) Coalescer removes tiny water droplets of free and emulsified water from fuels by causing the droplets to grow larger until contained in a water trap.
- The third phase utilizes a water repellant Teflon screen to keep the water from flowing with the fuel.
- The water is removed to less than 50 parts per million as recommended by engine manufacturers.