FUELTEC CF4.0 UL-PLC-ENC
CF4.0 UL-PLC-ENC Enclosed Automated Fuel Tank Cleaning System
An enclosed fuel polishing system that automatically removes water and debris to prevent bacterial growth and unexpected engine shut down.
- A stand alone system that can be used on diesel fuel storage tanks with capacities to 10,000 gallons. (38,000 liters()
- In operation the system vacuums fluid from the storage tank bottom, removes water and contaminates then returns the clean dry fuel back to the tank.
- This system maintains a condition exceeding the engine manufacturer’s recommended cleanliness levels of ISO particle code 18/16/13.
Touch Screen Controller:
- HMI/PLC Controller will set filtration cycle time
- High separator water alarm
- Change primary filter alarm
- Change secondary filter alarm
- Fluid leak alarm
- System operating
- Underwriters Laboratory 508A Listed
- Modbus ready
- Industrial bronze positive displacement gear pump rated at four gallons per minute, 100% duty cycle.
- Self priming pump lifts 16 feet and features a 115/230 Volt 60Hz 1PH Motor
Stainless Fuel/Water Separator:
- First phase 3 micron spin-on filter Second phase Micro-Glass (jet fuel type) Coalescer removes tiny water droplets of free and emulsified water from fuels by causing the droplets to grow larger until contained in a water trap.
- The third phase utilizes a water repellant Teflon screen to keep the water from flowing with the fuel.
The water is removed to less than 50 parts per million as recommended by engine manufacturers. Powder coated aluminum enclosure W31” x D13” x H35”