FUELTEC CF50.0 UL-PLC
with HMI/PLC Controller and optional 316 Stainless Steel Equipment Enclosure
CF50.0 UL-PLC Skid Automated Fuel Tank Cleaning System
Fueltec’s Model CF50 is an automated fuel polishing system with HMI/PLC Controller and optional 316 Stainless Steel Equipment Enclosure
- Fueltec’s automatic diesel fuel polishing systems work 24-7 to eliminate water from tank bottoms and prevent microbe infestation in the fuel storage tank.
- In addition, fine filters remove bacteria and fungi colony strings that may have broken away from the parent colony and are floating in the fuel.
- Eliminates water from tank bottoms and prevent microbe infestation in the fuel storage tank. In addition, fine filters remove bacteria and fungi colony strings that may have broken away from the parent colony and are floating in the fuel.
- This fuel polishing system is equipped with a primary bag filter, bronze gear type fuel pump, water separator with micro-glass coalescers, and Teflon separator, optional automatic separated water drain, and stainless steel UL 508 control panel.
- Fueltec manufacturers mobile and stationary systems for Diesel, Gasoline, Jet Fuel, and Ethanol Fuels.
- Flow rates from 4 GPM to 150 GPM
- One to five tank systems
- In most cases a 50 GPM Fuel Polishing System can keep a 500,000 gallon storage tank free of water by operating just six (6) hours per day.
- Complete factory-assembled automatic particulate filtration, water separation and removal system to maintain the purity of No. 2 fuel oil held in extended storage. The system shall circulate the oil from the storage tank, through the system, removing water and particulate matter, then returning the clean dry fuel back to the storage tank.
- The System shall exceed diesel engine manufacturer’s cleanliness target of ISO 18/16/13. Water removal to less than 100 PPM
- The system shall separate free and emulsified water from diesel fuel with a military type micro-glass coalescer/filter and hydrophobic water separator within a stainless steel top loading housing. Water absorbing filter media is not required.
- System shall have a PCB controller that schedules system operation with alarms and sensors that automatically indicate filter conditions, presents of water in trap, and fluid leak. System includes Modbus networking kit.
- Industrial electric control panel shall be Underwriters Laboratory 508A and CE Listed
- System shall be installed with supply and return piping that is exclusive to the system and independent of any other piping to or from the storage tank(s). System supply piping shall extend to contact the storage tank bottom and be designed to maintain contact with the storage tank bottom to extract even small droplets of water.
Touch Screen Controller:
- HMI/PLC Controller will set filtration cycle time
- High separator water alarm
- Change primary filter alarm
- Change secondary filter alarm
- Fluid leak alarm
- System operating
- Underwriters Laboratory 508A Listed
- Modbus ready
- Stainless steel equipment enclo
- Heated equipment enclosure
- Automatic water drain
- Stainless steel electrical enclosur
- ModBus RTU
- ModBus TCP/IP
- Mounting post 72”
- Multi tank systems