CF50E Commercial Fuel Polishing System
CF50E Mobile Electric Fuel Polishing & Tank Cleaning System For Diesel Fuels
- 10-50 GPM 3,000 gallons per hour electric mobile fuel polishing system for diesel fuels
- Filtration down to one micron
- Water separation to 50 PPM
- Variable flow rate to allow polishing 50 gallon to 50,000 gallon diesel storage tanks without causing emulsification.
- Filter module has 1,600 square inches of one micron bags, includes six bag filters within a stainless steel housing
- Water separator module includes seven (7) water separator elements within a stainless steel housing.
- Designed for easy loading and moving about your jobsite
The filter module’s variable speed pump creates a vacuum in the filter housing drawing the contaminated fluid from the tank bottom, through the six bag filters where the solid contaminates are removed. The cleaned fluid is then transferred by the pump through the water separator
module where the water is removed from the fuel down to less than 50 PPM. The clean dry fuel is then returned to the storage tank.
- Stainless steel filter housing
- Six 24 in. bag filters 1,600 sq. inches
- Variable speed pump 10-62 GPM
- 230v 1 PH 50/60Hz power required
- Removes rust, bacteria clusters, and solid particulates to one micron
- Supply and return hoses are 2” x 25’ with cam and groove connectors.
WATER SEPARATION Module:
- Stainless steel separator housing
- Seven water separating elements
- 12’ x 2” hose connects filter module to the water separator module
- Removes free and emulsified water down to less than 50 PPM
- 30” x 36” x 59” wt. 223 lbs.
- Fuel Hose Clear PVC 2” x 25’ w/ cam & groove fittings
- Fuel Hose Hardwall 2” x 25’ w/ cam & groove fittings
- Fuel Sampler 4 oz.
- Fuel Sampler Kit 8 oz.