Mobile Fuel Filtration
Mobile Fuel Polishing System for Cleaning Tanks and Fuel in Storage: Model CF75AM
This self-contained 75 GPM pneumatic system is designed to safely purify fluids including gasoline, diesel, hydraulic, motor oils, and jet fuel to meet or exceed the latest engine manufacturer’s cleanliness specifications. Free and emulsified water can be removed to less than 50 PPM. Particulate matter is removed to one micron.
Along with the fuel polishing skid, this aluminum fuel filtration trailer is shown with an optional rotary screw air compressor, a filter storage cabinet, fuel hoses and aluminum fluid suction tube with a bio-vac nozzle.
The filter module’s air diaphragm pump creates a vacuum in the filter housing drawing the contaminated fluid from the tank bottom, through the six bag filters where the solid contaminates are removed. The cleaned fluid is then transferred by the pump through the water separator module where the water is removed from the fuel down to less than 50 PPM. The clean dry fuel is then returned to the storage tank.
- 75 GPM 4500 gallons per hour pneumatic mobile fuel polishing & tank cleaning system for gasoline, diesel, jet, ethanol, bio-diesel, ethanol blended fuels
- 80 CFM Rotary Screw Air Compressor
- Aluminum 6′ X 10′ Trailer with Filter Storage Box
- Water Separation to 50 PPM
- Exceeds Engine Manufacture Recommended Fuel Cleanliness Levels
- Filter Area 7,566 Square Inches
- Intrinsically Safe for Gasoline
- Static Grounding Reel Included
Fuel Polishing in use Worldwide on:
- Marine: Marina storage tanks and larger gasoline and diesel boats
- Critical Power: Hospital and Data Center generator day tanks and large storage tanks
- Retail Fueling: C-Stores and Truck Stops underground diesel & gasoline storage tanks
- Fleet & Construction Equipment: Fuel tanks
- Remediation of phase separated ethanol blended fuels
- Aviation Fuel Storage Tanks: Avgas and Jet-A
- Industrial: Hydraulic and lube oils