910A-Marine Mobile Fuel Tank Cleaning System
910A-Marine Mobile Fuel Tank De-Watering and Filtration System
Originally designed for recreational marine applications where fuel tanks are hard to access and with small fuel tank openings.
Small tank openings require small diameter (3/8” to 1/2”) fuel pickup (or suction) tubes to get to the water on tank bottoms.
- The FT 910A features an intrinsically safe air operated fuel pump with variable speedsto control flow rates.
- This allows the FT 910A to be used on tanks from ten (10) gallons to ten thousand (10,000) gallons.
- One inch of water in a 10,000 gal. round horizontal tank is approximately 17 gal.
- The FT 910 can separate the 17 gal. from the fuel in only seventeen (1.7) minutes.
- 10 GPM 600 gallons per hour pneumatic mobile fuel polishing system for all fuels.
- Filtration Down to One Micron
- Water Separation to 50 PPM
- Exceeds Engine Manufacture Recommended Fuel Cleanliness Levels
- For gasoline, diesel, and E-10 fuel polishing
- Item No. FT 910A
- Chassis Construction Powder Coated Steel & Aluminum
- Maximum lift 20 feet
- Working pressure fuel max. 40 PSI
- Flow rate range 0-600 Gallons per hour
- Sight Tube Urethane
- Compressed Air Required: 40 psi at 12-15 cfm
- Width: 24” Depth: 24” Overall Height 49”
- Pump 3/4” Air Operated Diaphragm w/Viton seals
- Static Discharge Reel
- Inlets/Outlets 1/2 Cam-Loc w/ Stainless Steel Ball Valves
- Hose Supply& Return 1/2 USCG type 1, length 12’ each
- Vacuum Gauge 2” liquid filled
- Pressure Gauge 2” liquid filled
1. Micro-glass coalescer 10 micron standard; 0.5 micron optional
2. Water separator Teflon/ Stainless element
Air Regulator/ filter
Tires 13” Flat Free
- Fuel Hose ½” x 12’ w/ cam & groove fittings
- Fuel Hose ½” x 25’ w/ cam & groove fittings
- Fuel Sampler 4 oz.
- Fuel Sampler Kit 8 oz.
- Manifold 2” supply & return