CF75.0 Mobile Pneumatic Fuel Polishing & Tank Cleaning System
CF75.0 Skid Fuel Tank Cleaning System
- 75 GPM 4500 gallons per hour pneumatic mobile fuel polishing system for gasoline, diesel, jet, ethanol, bio-diesel, ethanol blended fuels.
- Filtration Down to One Micron
- Water Separation to 50 PPM
- Variable Flow Control (required) for removing phase separation in ethanol blended gasoline
- Filter Area 7,566 Square Inches
- Intrinsically Safe for Gasoline
- Static Grounding Reel Included
The CF75AM water separator module is designed to separate free and emulsified water down to 50 PPM when connected to the filter-pump module discharge port. Place a two inch suction stinger into the storage tank that you will be polishing, connect supply hose to the supply port on the filter module, connect 2”x 12’ hose from filter mod. to the supply port on the separator mod. Then connect 2” x 25’ hose from separator mod. Discharge port back to the storage tank. After all hoses are connected, fill filter housing with five (5) gallons of clean diesel fuel. Open manual air bleed valve and start pump in low flow setting. When air stops escaping from manual air bleed, close the valve.
- Stainless steel filter housing
- Six 24 in. bag filters 1,600 sq. inches
- Variable speed pump 75 GPM
- 70 CFM compressed air required
- Removes rust, bacteria clusters, and solid particulates to one micron
- Supply and return hoses are 2” x 25’ with cam and groove connectors.
WATER SEPARATION Module:
- Stainless steel separator housing
- Seven water separating elements
- 12’ x 2” hose connects filter module to the water separator module
- Removes free and emulsified water down to less than 50 PPM
- 30” x 36” x 59” wt. 223 lbs. © LENZ 2019 2019 Fueltec Model CF75AM
- Fuel Hose Clear PVC 2” x 25’ w/ cam & groove fittings
- Fuel Hose Hardwall 2” x 25’ w/ cam & groove fittings
- Fuel Sampler 4 oz.
- Fuel Sampler Kit 8 oz.