CF75AM Fuel Tank Cleaning System
CF75AM Modular Two Cart Pneumatic Fuel Tank Cleaning System
- Water Separation to 4,500 Gallons Per Hour
- Variable Speed Filtration Down to One Micron
- Water Separation to 50 PPM at 75 GPM
- Designed to clean tanks and polish fuel in storage tanks up to 50,000 gallons. However the variable flow rate pump system will prevent emulsification when cleaning storage tanks as small as fifty gallons.
- Designed for easy loading and moving about your job site
This pneumatic system is designed to safely purify fluids including gasoline, diesel. hydraulic, motor oils, and jet fuel to meet or exceed the latest engine manufacturer’s cleanliness specifications. Free and emulsified water can be removed to less than 50 PPM. Particulate matter is removed to one micron.
- Filter area: 7,566 SQ. IN.
In use worldwide on:
- Marine– marina storage tanks, gasoline & diesel boats, including US Coast Guard at Guantanamo, Cuba
- Critical Power– Hospital and Data Center generator day tanks and large storage tanks
- Retail Fueling– C-Stores and Truck Stops underground diesel & gasoline storage tanks
- Fleet & Construction Equipment fuel tanks
- Remediation of phase separated ethanol blended fuels
- Aviation Fuel Storage Tanks– Avgas and Jet-A
- Industrial– Hydraulic and lube oils
(6 ea.) 1-Micron Particulate Filters (#241004)
(5 ea.) 5-Micron Water Separating Coalescer/Filter
(1 ea.) 4 OZ Fuel Sampler (#100013)
(1 ea.) 24’ 2” Supply Hose (#100506)
(1 ea.) 24’ 2” Return Hose (#100504)
(2 ea.) Stainless Steel/Teflon Separator Cartridge
(1 ea.) Quick-Disconnect Right Angle Fluid Pickup Tube 40” w/ Fueltec’s BIO-VAC Nozzle
- Stainless steel filter housing
- Six 24 in. bag filters 1,600 sq. inches
- Variable speed pump 75 GPM
- 70 CFM compressed air required
- Removes rust, bacteria clusters, and solid particulates to one micron
- Supply and return hoses are 2” x 25’ with cam and groove connectors.
WATER SEPARATION Module:
- Stainless steel separator housing
- Seven water separating elements
- 12’ x 2” hose connects filter module to the water separator module
- Removes free and emulsified water down to less than 50 PPM
- 30” x 36” x 59” wt. 223 lbs.