Fuel Filtration Trailer
Fuel Filtration Trailer for Cleaning Tanks and Polishing Fuel in Storage- Model CF75AM-TRLR
This self contained 75 GPM pneumatic system is designed to safely purify fluids including gasoline, diesel. hydraulic, motor oils, and jet fuel to meet or exceed the latest engine manufacturer’s cleanliness specifications. Free and emulsified water can be removed to less than 50 PPM. Particulate matter is removed to one micron.
Along with the fuel polishing skid, this aluminum fuel filtration trailer carries a 70 CFM rotary screw air compressor, a filter storage cabinet, fuel hoses and aluminum fluid suction tube with a bio-vac nozzle.
In use worldwide on:
- Marine– marina storage tanks and larger gasoline & diesel boats
- Critical Power– Hospital and Data Center generator day tanks and large storage tanks
- Retail Fueling– C-Stores and Truck Stops underground diesel & gasoline storage tanks
- Fleet & Construction Equipment fuel tanks
- Remediation of phase separated ethanol blended fuels
- Aviation Fuel Storage Tanks– Avgas and Jet-A
- Industrial– Hydraulic and lube oils
- 75 GPM 4500 gallons per hour pneumatic mobile fuel polishing & tank cleaning system for gasoline, diesel, jet, ethanol, bio-diesel, ethanol blended fuels
- BOSS 70 CFM Rotary Screw Air Compressor
- Aluminum 6′ X 10′ Trailer with Filter Storage Box
- Water Separation to 50 PPM
- Exceeds Engine Manufacture
- Recommended Fuel Cleanliness Levels
- Filter Area 7,566 Square Inches
- Intrinsically Safe for Gasoline
- Static Grounding Reel Included
(6 ea.) 1-Micron Particulate Filters (#241004)
(5 ea.) 5-Micron Water Separating Coalescer/Filter
(1 ea.) 4 OZ Fuel Sampler (#100013)
(1 ea.) 24’ 2” Supply Hose (#100506)
(1 ea.) 24’ 2” Return Hose (#100504)
(2 ea.) Stainless Steel/Teflon Separator Cartridge
(1 ea.) Quick-Disconnect Right Angle Fluid Pickup Tube 40” w/ Fueltec’s BIO-VAC Nozzle
The filter module’s air diaphragm pump creates a vacuum in the filter housing drawing the contaminated fluid from the tank bottom, through the six bag filters where the solid contaminates are removed. The cleaned fluid is then transferred by the pump through the water separator module where the water is removed from the fuel down to less than 50 PPM. The clean dry fuel is then returned to the storage tank.
• Stainless steel filter housing
• Six 24 in. bag filters 1,600 sq. inches
• Variable speed pump 75 GPM
• 70 CFM compressed air required
• Removes rust, bacteria clusters, and solid particulates to one micron
• Supply and return hoses are 2” x 25’ with cam and groove connectors.
WATER SEPARATION Module:
• Stainless steel separator housing
• Seven water separating elements
• 12’ x 2” hose connects filter module to the water separator module
• Removes free and emulsified water down to less than 50 PPM
• 30” x 36” x 59” wt. 223 lbs.
- Extra Fuel Hose Clear PVC 2” x 25’ w/ cam & groove fittings
- Extra Fuel Hose Hardwall 2” x 25’ w/ cam & groove fittings
- Fuel Sampler Kit 8 oz.