CAREERS AT FUELTEC
Fuel Maintenance Systems
This position sells fuel polishing and tank cleaning systems using technical, organizational, and customer knowledge to assist them in applying the products to their needs resulting in revenue generation. Please review the Essential Job Functions and Education / Experience Requirements below.
If you are interested in working with Fueltec as a Sales Engineer for Fuel Maintenance Systems, please call (828) 212-1141 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sales Engineer Job Requirements:
Essential Job Functions
- Develop sales proposals of Fueltec products for customers and professionally present proposals to plant engineers, contractors, maintenance personnel, purchasing agents, and/or company executives
- Research and evaluate customer application in order to properly size and develop a system layout that meets the customers needs
- Ensure the establishment of industry contacts and develop a list of potential customers
- Follow up on sales leads and make cold calls
- Maintain updated understanding of industry trends, technical developments, and government regulations that effect target markets
- Proactively take action to close sales and finalize contracts
- Meet established sales quotas and revenue goals
- Resolve customers problems with product and/or services
- Follow up on product deliveries
- Monitor and work within established expense allowance
- Generate detailed scope of supply for order processing
- Establish and maintain a network of mechanical contractors.
- Collect payment and financial documents from customers
- Ability to establish a solid relationship with Fueltec’s systems resellers
- Develop and train Fueltec resellers personal on sales and installation of Fueltec’s systems.
- Ability to travel throughout assigned geographic territory to meet with customers
- Must be able to handle high pressure situations and adapt well to changes in the market
Education & Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or related field or equivalent experience is required
- 4+ years of specific experience in fuels, generators, or critical power systems is required, sales experience in B2B industry or fuel system construction is preferred.
- Well developed sales and presentation skills
- Computer literacy is required, including a working knowledge of applications such as Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Basic mechanical and technical aptitude including geometric and other mathematical formulas
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to establish a solid relationship with engineers
- Proven interpersonal skills with both internal and external customers
- Basic marketing knowledge
The Training Specialist will provide technical training to our customers as well as our employees and become the subject matter expert (SME) with our product line of fuel polishing and tank cleaning systems. This will entail becoming proficient with the operation and commissioning of Fueltec’s products.
If you are interested in working with Fueltec as a Product Support Training Specialist, please call (828) 212-1141 or send your resume to email@example.com.
Product Support Training Specialist Job Requirements:
Essential Job Functions
- Develop training programs for our product line that will be used for both customer and staff training
- Create, update and review current course training materials and revise as each new product is released
- You will travel to customer sites to deliver training as needed. We anticipate this will be required approximately 35% of the time. This may require multiple weeks in a row to be travelling followed by a period of time at home, dependent upon customer needs
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. monthly usage reports) Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Demonstrated experience in developing and delivering technical training to a broad audience, which will include users of our products and Dealer’s staff
- Must be able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and be capable of adapting to shifting priorities in the daily workload
- Must be able to work both independently and take on a leadership role a team-oriented collaborative environment
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Education and Experience
- A degree or diploma which focuses on adult learning and the ability to deliver technical training
- Broad technical knowledge which allows the incumbent to understand the relationship between fuel systems and overall process workflow
- An equivalent combination of education and experience would be acceptable
If you are smart, hardworking, have great ideas, and want to play a crucial role in the modern-era fuel maintenance industry, then join our team! Fueltec offers a competitive salary and benefits package.